• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 White/Onyx with 15K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
1998 White/Onyx NSX-T with 15,6xx miles. One owner . Clean Carfax. All records available. 1 of 7 White/Black 98 6-speeds sold in the US (1 of which I know has been ruined so I guess 1 0f 6 now:D ), which was the rarest color in 1998 (only 14 White cars sold total). White is the rarest color of all the 3.2 cars according to the FAQ. Car is in excellent condition. 2 very small rock chips (the size of a pencil point) being the only paint flaws I found when washing it. I will try to see if they show up in photos and post it if possible. Comes with oem car cover. Dealer just completed pre-purchase inspection for me. Car needs nothing except rear tires (front OEM Yoko A022-S just replaced a few hundred miles ago. Rear tires (OEM) on order. Asking $49,900 or $49,450 if purchased before the tires arrive and are installed. Make offer! More pics available.

Attachments

• dsc00388.jpg
    dsc00388.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 3,392
Last edited:
Interested

Hi,

Is your car still for sale? please email pictures to [email protected]

Has the car been in any accidents?

I am very interested in your NSX if its still available.

Where is the car located?

Thanks,

Sean

Tires have arrived and I am going to have them installed next week, weather permitting. As much as I hate to sell the car (and I REALLY, REALLY DO), I need to free up the cash, so someone ante up! :D

Is the car still for sale?? Can you email me some pics and a contact number if possible? [email protected]

pls send pix to [email protected]

I really look out to get an with NSX - T which is practicaly not to get in Europe. I have a company which can arrange the transport to Europe. Pls send me some pix if the car is not sold yet. Thanks so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back