• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 White/Black NSX-T, SoCal, 60k miles, JH4NA2165WT000051

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3.2L, 6-speed man. trans has 60k miles on it. It sleeps in the garage covered most of the time. This is 1 of 7 made in 1998 and is the 51st car out that year. It has no accidents, no damage, but has many extra's for example, Group M air cleaner, JGX light weight exhaust, braided brake lines, powder coated valve and top cover, custom eye brow park and turn signals plus many more however it still maintains the classic lines and style. I have OZ wheels on it. I have been to many of the events, send me your Email for pics as I dont know how to attach them here. My contact info is [email protected] or 626 625 5566 I am asking 43.500 for my pride and joy. 3/15/11 New Price, Must Sell First 38K takes it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back