• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 Spa Yellow Pearl/Tan 78K Miles MINT JH4NA158WT000075

Status
Not open for further replies.
PRICE: $38,000.00 OBO
YEAR & MODEL: 1998 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: VIN JH4NA2168WT000075 (Updated via VIN Photo below)
CURRENT MILEAGE: 78,641 MILES (Mileage will vary due to weekend coffee runs or the like)
COLOR (EXT/INT): SPA YELLOW PEARL W/ NEW TAN LEATHER INTERIOR
TRANSMISSION: 6 SPEED MANUAL
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Springfield, MO

CLEAN TITLE? YES
CLEAN CARFAX? YES
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? None
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? None
MAINTENANCE HISTORY: Full Documented History up and including Oil Changes

2008 NSX, 6 speed manual, Spa Yellow Pearl with Targa Top, Tan interior – 1 in 5 in this color combination from factory. Interior has been upgraded with factory color tan, full leather with black leather seat bolster inserts, also includes driver and passenger heated seats, door inserts have also been upgraded to full leather to include the center console cover. Beautiful condition both inside and out, vehicle has a clean title and is in hand ready for delivery to the next owner.

All services have been performed by Acura dealership, exhaust and other upgrades were performed by me with more care than the dealer would have taken, I’m a very meticulous person. Lastly Thom’s Camber Correction kit was installed to bring the alignment back into factory specs since the car is lowered due to the coilover suspension being installed.

UPGRADES:
Alpine Navigation with JDM Console Integration
Alpine W205 Head Unit
Alpine SPR-17PRO Speakers
Alpine PDX 4.150 Digital AMP
SIR Connect SAT Radio and NAV Traffic Reciever
Alpine CD Changer
Alpine Digital Audio Processor
Rear Viewing Camera
Odyssey 925 Dry Cell Battery with Mounting Hardware
JIC FLT-A2 Coil Overs
NSX-R Chassis Braces
NSX-R Front Sway Bar
Zanardi Rear Sway Bar
Volk GT-V 18F and 19R Gunmetal Rims
Goodyear F1 Tires
Taitec GT Exhaust
Random Tech High Flow Catalytic Convertors
DF Carbon Fiber Cowl with Cabin Filter System
DF Carbon Fiber Side Intakes
DF Carbon Fiber Rear Window Garnish
DF Carbon Fiber Rear License Plate Bezel
DF Carbon Fiber Intake Manifold Cover
AIS Intake Scoop
HID Digital Igniter Headlights
Titanium Tinted Windows

Part Included but Not Installed:
DF Side Skirts and Door Trim
DF Rear Valance
DF NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray

Reason for Sell:
First off there is absolutely nothing wrong with this car, this is not one of those too good to be true vehicles. I have relocated to NJ and spend half my time working overseas, I never get to drive this car and I don’t want to store it here in NJ off-site because I’m staying in an apartment. This car is currently being stored in the garage of my house in Springfield, MO under car cover and on a battery tender. Family members are available in the location for vehicle inspections and or arrangements for shipping and delivery.

I have all original parts that were taken off the car to include more documentation for maintenance than any vehicle I have ever seen. The file is thick and includes everything I inherited and added, oil changes, any and all services.

Please email all your inquiries, as I am overseas half the time please give me time to respond. Serious inquiries only, I’m not selling due to financial hardship, I own this car outright - title in hand, if the car doesn’t sell for a fare price I will keep it.

car001.jpg

car003.jpg

car004.jpg

car005.jpg

car006.jpg

car010.jpg

car012.jpg

car014.jpg

car015.jpg

car016.jpg

car017.jpg

car018.jpg

car019.jpg

car020.jpg

car021.jpg

car022.jpg

car023.jpg

car024.jpg

car025.jpg

car026.jpg

car027.jpg

car028.jpg

car029.jpg

car030.jpg

car031.jpg

car032.jpg

car033.jpg

car034.jpg

car035.jpg

Last edited:
Update - vehicle is pending sale, will notify of status and new owner after transaction is complete - I will miss this car.... Thanks to everyone for looking.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back