• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 silver/ black vin jh4na2165wt000132

excellent condition 42600 miles all original unmodified car please check carfax . i need 47k to break even.im not in a position to keep the car due to family member in hospital the car needs nothing at this time.i put a new battery in the other had a bed cell replacement is the best 825cca interstate battery available.this car has no dents or dings i have only owned it since middle of february .i purchased this one because it had the original lease and 1 other person who is the owner of a virginia car and boat dealership,he only put on 400 miles in the last 3 years.i am a 23 year vetran mechanic and had high hopes for owning one of these cars but life has conspired against me. please e-mail me here or at [email protected] phones h-1-703-256-5443 wk-1-703-298-5769.

Located in the Alexandria/Falls Church VIRGINIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back