• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 nxs-t blk/tan vin#jh4na216xwt000112

I am located in Southern Calif., Los Alamitos to be exact, right next to Long Beach. I bought this car in March of 2008 and I've put less than 3000 miles on since. That is the only reason I'm selling this great car . . . I just don't drive it enough. The car is basically stock with a few tasteful performance upgrades. Since I've had the car all work has been done by Auto Wave of Huntington Beach Calif. They just did the 60k servicing on May 15th.
The previous owner installed chassis reinforcement bars along with a harness bar, even though the car has never been tracked. At Auto Wave's suggestion I had them install Type R sway bars front and rear as well as Koni shocks all around. This greatly improved the crispness of cornering and the ride overall. The car also has a Cantrll air intake, Comptech headers, and a Borla exhaust. The wheels are stock size and the Bridgestones have good tread left. The tires have about 7k on them. The headlights were also upgrade with the HID kit. All of my records are available as well as the previous owner's back to 2005. The CarFax is clean, no accidents or repaints. I hold the title and it is clear. I am asking $36,500 OBO. My e-mail is [email protected] or phone (562) 596-5850. JH4NA216XWT000112

The water pump and Timing belt were replaced by the previous owner at 42,000 miles in 2005. I have documentation of this.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 445
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 217
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 330
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg