• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 NSX-T Blk/Blk VIN JH4NA2168WT000142

YEAR & MODEL: 1998 NSX-T
VIN #: JH4NA2168WT000142
CURRENT MILEAGE: 45,9xx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black/Black
TRANSMISSION: 6 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Mountain View, CA (SF Bay Area)
CONTACT VIA: PM or email
PRICE: $43,000.00

Hello everyone. I am contemplating a move to a GPW, so it is with mixed emotions that I am selling my 1998 NSX-T. I have owned this car since 2005, when I acquired the car in Dallas, Texas. It was purchased with ~25K miles, so over the course of 5+ years, I have put on an additional ~20K miles. Nowadays, with four vehicles in the stable, the NSX is reserved for a sunny weekend here or there (when I am not on business travel), and occasional local meets. When work relocated me to California, they hired a moving company to transport the car. Unfortunately, they packed the enclosed container a little too tight, where the the front end (about 1" x 2" section), rubbed against another object, to the point where I felt I needed to repaint the front-end.; I have all documentation (pictures, I can look for the insurance claim), and the work was done at The Works, a reputable local body shop that caters to high-end exotics (Ferrari's, Lambourghini's, Maserati's, etc).

Since I plan to pick up another NSX, I will likely convert this car back to stock, and migrate the aftermarket parts to the new NSX. That said, I will list all the modifications/aftermarket parts below, and we can negotiate on a case-by-case basis to leave any of the desired mods on.

Preferred Selling Configuration: Stock

Current Configuration/Modifications:
ARC Titanium Shift Knob
NSX-R CF shift boot
ARC Titanium Exhaust (I think weighs like 9 lbs? New ~$3300)
NSX-R Front Stabilizer Bars
02+ Wheels Powder Coated White
NSX-R Center Wheel Cap ($300+ for 4 pieces of plastic! Ridiculous)
Sparco Torino II's
All-Aluminum NSX-R Hood (I think only 2-3 of this example exists in the wild)
HKS HyperMax II's (car was lowered/aligned/corner balanced by Darren in SoCal)
Marga Hill Replica Side Skirts
Wings West Front Lip
Nico's Rear Spats (if you've been around the NSX block, you'll know how hard these are to come by!)

The car in stock configuration is offered at $43,000 for this well-cared-for, low-mileage NSX! Kindly PM, or write me at [email protected] if there is any interest!

To peace and good health.

ps one picture is what it looks like w/ the modifications, and the other is the way it looks stock.

Attachments

• IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 749
  • IMG_0294.jpg
    IMG_0294.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 737
Last edited:
Back