1998 NSX in Frederick, MD JH4NA2165WT000177

I'm interested in a car listed in Frederick MD, which is quite a distance from me.

http://www.shockleyhonda.com/vehicle/view/en/JH4NA2165WT000177

Autocheck checks out, nothing looks wrong in the pics that I can see (apart from some odd pinstriping?).

However, I have never tried to buy a car at this remove. How could I go about arranging a PPI in MD? Does anyone have any recommendations in this area?

Or know anything about this car/have opinions on why I should/should not avoid it?

Re: 1998 NSX in Frederick, MD

It looks like it was very well taken care of. Unfortunately, I dont anyone near that part of MD that could look at it.

Post in the DC region forum and I'm sure there are people who live nearby that can go check it out. What is up with the pinstripes tho! :frown:

Make sure you have someone take a good look at it. It's been there for a long time, and there may be a reason.

You can try my nsx guy, Ben @ Daisy Auto. I don't know if he does PPI.. but he knows his NSX and he's about half an hour away from Frederick.

Ben Shaeffer (410) 489-9334

say Kenny referred you.

Frederick is over 1 hr from me. I could do a VERY thorough PPI for you for a small charge. If it was closer I would do it for free.

FYI-- I offered them 30k a month ago--BS story that the owner bought it for his wife etc. Car went through a couple of auctions recently

yea and they def dont know what they are doing cuz they didnt take any pics of the engine,, they dont know where it is,, funny,, seen another guy at a honda dealer stand at the front of my car when he said pop the hood,, so i did and he goes wheres the engine,, after he closed my hood,, then i poped the right latch and opened the Glass hatch he didnt say anything but started to tell me about how VTEC was standard in hondas since the 80's I laughed and this was a GM,, dumb a_Z

I am 30 min from there and could take a look at it for you. I am very mechanically inclined and can give you a detailed report.

lmk.

Nick

Last edited:
Back