1998 nsx 50k is that good price?

Hi every one!! I am a new member here. I need to ask anybody think 1998 nsx only 17k mile ask for 5ok, is that a good price or what is the reason price ? can anyone know? thank you so much!! :smile:

Hi every one!! I am a new member here. I need to ask anybody think 1998 nsx only 17k mile ask for 5ok, is that a good price or what is the reason price ? can anyone know? thank you so much!! :smile:

Absolutely NOT, you can find a 20k miles 2002 for slightly higher than that!!!

Last edited:
if u are looking for 2nd generation nsx exterior, u will find a 2002 model for slightly higher price instead of modifying it late. a 2002 30k more miles wont be a real problem. if u like 1st generation exterior. that one will be ok if he has all records. but it seems very low mileage. i would expect that nsx is a track car during its past 10 yrs.

if u are looking for 2nd generation nsx exterior, u will find a 2002 model for slightly higher price instead of modifying it late. a 2002 30k more miles wont be a real problem. if u like 1st generation exterior. that one will be ok if he has all records. but it seems very low mileage. i would expect that nsx is a track car during its past 10 yrs.

Hi, can you tell me how can it tell if the car is track car? thanks

If a 98 has only 17k miles, I really don't think this is a track car. A garage queen is more likely. Mileage doesn't fit the typical track car owner. One way to find out is to ask the seller. Assuming you want the flip-up headlights, then $50K is a little high, but not too bad if the car is in excellent (9/10) condition, and is the color you want.

Back