• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1998 35K miles VIN: JH4NA216XWT000238

For 10 years, it has served me well. I am the second owner (bought it with less than 2K miles) and the time has come to let someone drive it more than I can. I have 3 young children and simply can't get it out more than 1,500 miles a year now.

I did have a CTSC (6lb) put on at around 10K miles, as well as CT exhaust and MOMO rims. My 11 year old is beside me now asking me not to sell it until he is at least 17. Ha!!

The Good: It's never let me down. It won't fail you either. It's so much fun to drive and if this is your entre' into the sports car arena, you will be pleased.

The Bad: 10 years of driving (no rain or snow) and the paint is chipped in a few places... If I keep it, I'll paint it. I would suspect you would do the same.

Price: It's worthy of $45K. This isn't a candidate for theft- meaning it's been paid for since I bought it too... If your serious, feel free to call me at 636.346.7478.

Pic's: Someone teach me how, and I'll post pics of it.

Back