• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 Yellow NSX-T $39,500 vin#JH4NA2167VT000325

*Car is Sold Thank You Prime* i will miss this Yellow Mellow
Hi all before i put my car on Ebay i will have prime members have the first priority to check out the car.
It's 1997 Yellow Targa Top with 75K miles, clean title and ready for transfer.
vin#JH4NA2167VT000325
The car drives really nice and smooth.
the car is mostly stock, beside HID, ss brake lines, comptech exhaust and headers, intake system, it has 4 new tires, front and rear brakes are also new, timing belt, water pump and Major service was done at 60K per factory schedule maintenence. The car has no known problems and everything works like it should. Bose stereo works fine, clutch was done some time ago by previous owner. I can get all receipt if requested. This is my second NSX and hopefully i will get another one later on. I don't want to sell but baby is on the way and i have to get a family car :eek: . $39.5K obo. thanks for looking.
email me for quick response [email protected]
pictures upon request or look at it in person and test drive if you prefer.

Last edited:
Back