1997 yellow at ecocar JH4NA2169VT000214

Anyone know anything about the 1997 Yellow NSX-T for $37,000 at www.ecocar.com? Seems too good to be true. They say there was MINOR work done, but that they don't know what. It has a clean title tho...

Thanks in advance for any info on this car!

Ecocar only sell salvaged cars, many of the still titled clean.
So that car is a salvage. Search the forum.

tekin,

By all means stay away from this car. If I remember correctly I carfaxed this vehicle, and it had extensive damage--along with a salvage title.

Feel free to ask any other questions.

ravi

If ecocar has it, the damage was not likely "minor". The BS on their home page about why they can sell cheaper is just that, BS. They have no reason to sell a car for less than fair market value, minus whatever it takes to move the car quickly enough to suit them. So if they want $37k for this one there is a very good reason for it, as already noted by others above.

That's not to say no one should ever own that car again, but hopefully they will do so with their eyes open and aware of what they give up to own one at that price.

Thanks for the feedback! I knew something had to be seriously wrong with this one but I wanted to know for sure...ya never know, right? And my search goes on...

Thanks for the feedback! I knew something had to be seriously wrong with this one but I wanted to know for sure...ya never know, right? And my search goes on...

This car has been for sale on Ebay several times now. I originally contacted them and they acted like they did not even know the vehicle had been salvaged. And when he admitted the vehicle had been in an accident, he said it was "very minor".

Mike

Back