• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 White/Black NSX-T, 6 speed, 26k mi, $50k

This is an immaculate loaded six speed 1997 NSX-T with 26k miles. Production number #28. This rare car is 1 of 8 White NSX-T produced in 1997. A Brand New OEM clutch and flywheel was installed 3 weeks ago for the lucky new owner!

Performance upgrades include COMPTECH Headers, COMPTECH Short Shift Differential, COMPTECH High Flow Intake Airbox System, Strut Tower Brace and SS Brake Lines, DC Sports Exhaust, BREMBO Brakes, KONI Adjustable Racing Shocks, EIBACH Springs, Professionally Installed Wings West Ground Effects and NICHE Wheels (17/18). These upgrades add a conservative 15% overall HP gain. A hidden in-dash K40 front and rear radar/laser detector is installed. White/Indiglo dash guage lights have also been installed.

I have all original parts except for the OEM wheels. It comes with air conditioning, leather seats, anti-lock brakes, cruise control, power locks, power windows, power seats, driver and passenger airbag, cassette, Acura Keyless Entry, Acura 6 CD Changer, and an Acura Custom Dustless Car Cover.

This is a very special car that has never been stored outdoors or driven in the rain. I have additional Forgeline Racing Wheels (17), Tires, Sparco Seats, etc. for this car if interested. I have all service records, manuals, and history of the car. Email me with questions or for more pictures at [email protected]. I can be reached by phone at (815) 988-2159. Regards, John.

Attachments

• side without top (medium).jpg
    side without top (medium).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,121
Back