• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 Red/Tan Auto. VIN# JH4NA1269VT000013

1997 NSX-T Red/Tan Automatic 47,954 miles
1 of 4 in '97 with that combination.
I bought the car about 18 months ago from a Mercedes dealership who knew nothing of it's history other than it had a clean carfax, it was purchased at auction, and its origin was New York. The car had approx. 36,000 miles on it at purchase. I quickly put 7 - 8,000 miles on it and it has been a Sunday driver since.
There are a few of the usual rock chips on the nose and a couple around the side vents. Seats show no wear. Floor mats are new. Rear tires have less than 100 miles on them and the fronts are 95% good. LF speaker does not work. The car has no evidence of any type of paint work. There is a very, very small ding on the LF fender, but no other dents, dings, or scratches. There is no curb rash on any of the rims.
I have kept the oil changed every 2-3,000 miles, but other than that, I've done nothing to it.
$43,500.00
E-mail for photos.

Last edited:
Back