• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 Red/Black NSX-T VIN JH4NA2160VT000182

Buy it while I'm still weak! :smile:

1997 NSX T
37,900 miles
Red Exterior
Custom Red/Black Interior
Car Located in Columbia, SC

$25K spent on hood, front bumper, side skirts, 02' headlights, 02' rear valence, 18"/19" HRE's, and Viper alarm system by previous owner

$15K spent on stereo, speakers, subwoofer, amplifier, computer, LCD screen, custom trunk installation and new leather seat covers all less than 1 year. All work professionally installed by Coachworks Plus in Charlotte, NC.

This car can do it all! High end audio, Integrated Valentine One Radar protection with remote display, Pentium 4 2.8 GHz computer, wireless wifi, wireless keyboard and mouse, DVD player, Navigation system, XM stereo, CD changer, MP3 player via iTunes, and much, much more! Everything works perfectly and beautifully. I wouldn't have it any other way.

NSX_photos_002_855_x_642.jpg

NSX_photos_005.jpg

NSXphotos003.jpg

Please look at this thread for pictures of the interior and all the features that this car has to offer. It is literally too much to list in just this ad!

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44603&highlight=docdan

If you like a tastefully modded exterior mixed with a custom show interior, this car is for you. It has everything you would want in car audio/video entertainment. All electronics have been installed in the past year and all are in perfect working order. No excuses needed to be made here. :smile:

The engine has ZERO modifications. This is a show car, not a race car, to me. It has never been driven harshly and is garage kept under a cover, only to make appearances on sunshine filled weekend days.

I welcome all serious inquiries. If you want a test drive or inspection or want a representative of yours to inspect this car, we can arrange that. This car has no accidents and no body work except for the obvious body kit work.

I'm selling it for no real good reason. I've had my fun with customizing it, and now I'm ready to sell it. This is my 2nd NSX so far and will probably not be my last. :biggrin:

Price $55,900 obo

Price Includes lots of extra's too:

1. Eibach lowering springs ( I just had stock springs put on a few weeks ago)
2. original center console piece- perfect condition
3. original Bose stereo and all speakers and sub
4. original Tan interior carpeting

Back