• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 NSX white/blk targa @31k miles for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my beloved 1997 ultra rare colored White targa with black interior. It is in near mint condition except there are 4 small 2mm chips on the driver's door edge, a 3 inches clear coat scratch near the left rear of the targa roof. The car has 31k miles. The original owner owned the car until he traded in the car at 14k miles in 1999. I bought the car from the second owner at 19k in Sept 2001. The second owner painted the front air dam due to rock chips. I have all the records and the original sticker. The car comes with 2 master keys. It has an Alpine CD changer that I installed using factory bracket. It recently has brand new Bilsteins shocks installed to lower it 3/4 inch. Brand new stock OEM brake pads. The tires are OEM Bridgestones which are also brand new with only delivery miles. The OEM wheels have minor scratches due to shipping. All service up to date. I have also just paid for a smog check and the close to $1k registration/license fees. The VIN is JH4NA2162VT000054. The car has no issues and no story. $49k USD. Please only serious inquiries. If you want a 1997+ white Targa, this is it! You can see some pictures at my imagestation account http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4289570969 and you can look through other album for a few other pictures of the car earlier. I have tried to take pictures of the chips but they are just too small. I will try again. BTW, the TE37s with Nitto555 are also for sale separately if I sell the car. The foglights are gift from Henry Chan (NSXHK) and they are not for sale. The car is my daily driver and it is always garaged BOTH at home and at work. Car is in San Francisco.
Steve

Steve.... Can't you make up your mind with what NSX you want???? :p :p :p

First it's two whites, then one is sold, and a black is bought and now the second white is for sale....yeesh! hehe

I will vouch for Steve as being an up front guy to deal with, I almost bought his first white nsx and he was very patient with me and answered all my questions thoroughly.

The car was sold to the first person who came to look at the car today and bought it on the spot. The gentleman was sincere and respectful. He actually contacted me even before this ad came on the site. He heard about me just had bought a black coupe and privated me about the T. He has never once low balled me. A few emails and phone calls were exchanged and he drove 400 miles to my house with a cashier's check in his hand this morning. I like to thank him for not wasting anyone's time. I also like to thank Lud for allowing me to use his site to sell both my white NSXs. I posted a few thoughts here http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back