• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 NSX-T Silver/Black JH4NA2165VT000274

1997 NSX-T
VIN #: JH4NA2165VT000274
CURRENT MILEAGE: 70.8k
COLOR (EXT/INT): Kaiser Silver/Onyx
TRANSMISSION: 6-speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Chandler, AZ
CONTACT VIA cell: 602-619-0142
PRICE: $49,500 firm
CARFAX is clean and the car has never been in any accidents. I have all service records for the car since I have owned it.
Title is also clean and I paid cash for the car when I purchased it 7 years ago

I purchased the car 7 years ago with ~49k miles and have only driven it occasionally on the weekends. I LOVE this car but seldom drive it since I have a few vehicles that I drive/ride daily. I am not in a rush to sell the car but will part with her if I get a reasonable offer. This is one of the cleanest NSXs left anywhere and has never been in the rain since I have owned it. It was originally a lease car from CA and has spent its time in CA (2 previous owners) and now in Arizona the past 7 years (most of its time in the garage). Car was NEVER tracked.

The paint is perfect and the interior is perfect other than normal driver side seat bolster wear. Everything on the car is like new and works perfectly. I just put new Yokohama S-drive tires on the car last year (they have ~1,500 miles on them). Hatch/windows were professionally tinted as well.

I had the 60k service performed at ~52k miles when the car turned 10 years of age (installed a new RPS clutch during this service too – old clutch was fine but I had an RPS clutch in my previous NSX so I wanted to upgrade to this clutch again). I had everything done during this service even though it did not need it (clutch/belts/hoses/valve adj/cam plugs/fluids/gaskets/seals). This was a $6k service with parts and labor and performed by the premier NSX mechanic in the Southwest (Ron Merritt) who now works for Scottsdale Ferrari. Other than this major service, I have done all the work myself since I don’t trust many techs to mess with the car (I am a control freak and like to do most service myself).

Car is basically stock except the following minor mods:
• Advan Kreuzer wheels (perfect match for this car) – 17”x6” front and 18”x10” rears
• HID high/low beams – not the crappy bluish hue that looks cheap (see pics)
• LED parking lights (see pics)
• Bilstein shocks with Tein springs – this lowers the car ~1 inch and removes much of the gap from the fender to tire (looks much better than factory gap)
• Racing-brake slotted rotors (I also cleaned up the calipers and clear-coated them when I first got the car since it adds a nice look)
• Downforce intake attached to factory airbox (adds a few HP and improves the overall sound of the car)
• Silver metal mesh screens over intake scoops (replaced black plastic intake covers) – see pics
• SOS shift knob
• SOS stainless steel expansion tank (still have OEM tank too but I replaced it a few years ago with the SOS tank)
• iPOD MP3 interface for stereo and aftermarket alarm professionally installed

I also have a few extra parts that I will include with the car (new window regulator assembly I purchased a year ago for $900 and then realized my wiring harness was loose and re-connecting fixed my slow window problem), new clutch master/slave cylinders worth $350 (I replaced the leaky master cylinder ~2 years ago). I also just replaced the hatch/truck struts as well.

Asking $49,500 firm since I am not motived to sell the car fast. Anyone that sees this car will know that it’s a 10/10 and one of the cleanest NSXs left. I may move slightly on price but please don’t call looking for a big reduction since I added $10k in mods/parts the past few years and know the car will sell fast if anyone takes a look at it in person.

Attachments

• NSX3.JPG
    NSX3.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 420
  • nsx4.jpg
    nsx4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 451
  • NSX_side1.JPG
    NSX_side1.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 593
  • NSX_dusk1.JPG
    NSX_dusk1.JPG