• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 NSX Red/Tan Targa 6 spd 3.2 L JH4NA2161VT000031

I am thinking of maybe going a different direction. This car is an absolute blast to drive.

The car has the following:

SSR Professors Wheels 17" and 18" running 235/45/17 and 275/40/18
Earl's Stainless Steel Brake Lines
EDFC tein damper controller
Tein RA coil over suspension
Momo Stering wheel to clean up the interior
Groupe M short shifter+boot
6000k HID low's 4000k HID high's (AMAZING LIGHTING)
K&N intake
Slotted rotors
EBC Street brake pads
NSX-R Chassis Bars
Timing belt and Water pump along with ALL GASKETS replaced at 102,788 miles. I really do mean every gasket was replaced on the top side when the water pump was serviced. It added a grand to the cost but I felt it was well worth it. Also had the valves adjusted and had them put in new plugs which also tacked on another grand.
Also recently the car had many parts changed under the factory warranty. It ended up being a faulty EGR senor but check out the list of things replaced by the dealer because they couldn't find the problem:
New ECU: $1600
3 New O2 sensor: $564

and then they finally found out it was the EGR. Oh well they bit the $2500 in parts bill and now the car has some fresh new parts for free. Boy were they mad. :biggrin:

THIS CAR IS 100% mechanically sound. The car doesn't leak AT ALL and runs super smooth. There is NO valve-train loss and power is amazing. The tranny is super smooth and feels great with the grupeM short shifter. Temps always stay just under half showing a perfect cooling system. The engine/tranny/drivetrain/suspension gets a 10!
I would give the interior of the car a 10! and the exterior a 9.0. I give it an 9.0 due to some minor rock ships on the front. Can't be avoided.

With the mods done to the car it is absolutly AMAZING to drive. Please call if you have any questions.

The car has 104,202 miles on it. I am asking NADA guides exact avg. retail amount of $38,000. If I kept the wheels and sold them seperatly I can knock that price down even more. Feel free to give me a call about the car, or JUST TO TALK cars. :smile:

J. R.
801-427-2345

Attachments

• 6469DSCF1739-thumb.jpg
    6469DSCF1739-thumb.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 1,372
  • 6469nsx-1-thumb.jpg
    6469nsx-1-thumb.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 2,164
  • 6469nsx-new1-thumb.jpg
    6469nsx-new1-thumb.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1,411
  • IMG_0216.JPG
    IMG_0216.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,123
Last edited:
I have taken some of the parts off the car and am now looking to get $34,000 for the car.

Car really is in great condition. Must see to appreciate.
Please contact me if you have any questions.

J. R.

Back