• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 Monte Carlo Blue/Camel JH4NA2168VT000088

1997 NSX-T Monte Carlo Blue/Camel interior.

6-speed
41k miles
Comptech Supercharger (includes strut brace and engine cover)
Tubi Exhaust
Alpine MP3 CD changer
Boost and fuel pressure gauges in ashtray
17" and 18" BBS RS II wheels in chrome
Stock wheels included
Michelin Pilot Sport tires (215/40-17 front 265/35-18 rear)on the BBS wheels Less than 1000 miles on the rear tires
Comptech carbon fiber intake with carbon fiber cover (Stock airbox included)
UNI reusable air filter
Dali coolant tank (Stock coolant tank included)
Aluminum fuse box cover
Factory JDM driving lights
Color-matched speed lingerie bra and mirror covers (never used)
SOS HID lights
Factory trunk mat
Bilstein struts on lower perch with stock springs (Stock struts included)
Keyless entry
Comptech polished aluminum oil cap
RM Racing polished aluminum door sill plates
Large and small Dali cup holders
Brand new extra set of factory floor mats
Factory Car Cover

Tracked only once at NSXPO 2003. All maintenance done including timing belt, water pump, cam seals. Oil changes every 3000 miles with Mobil 1 only. All work performed at Basch Acura Service including supercharger install. Not a flawless car but very nice. Some stone chips on the front and some wear on the driver's seat bolster. I bought this car used in late 2001 (my second NSX) with 22k miles on it from Acura of Seattle. No accidents that I know of but I was told it did have some paint on a rear quarter panel due to a key scratch (I couldn't tell). Both Chris Wilson of Science of Speed and Mark Basch are very familiar with this car and can attest to its condition. Steve Riter, NSXCA southwest rep., is also quite familiar with this car. I'm not desperate to sell and really don't want to, but real estate investment would be easier with a little extra for the down payment. Car needs nothing. Photo here:

http://www.nsxprime.com/Events/2003/nsxpo2003/20031010/IMG_2481.jpg
$51,500

Last edited:
Cruzrmm said:
Still available?
Pics, specs, repairs, maintenance, etc.
Telephone #
Please send to-
[email protected]
Thanks
MM

Email with link to additional photos sent. Maintenance is covered in my initial post. Other than the cam seals it has required no repairs. Here's a link to some photos I just took last night. The color resolution is not so good because they are flash pictures taken at night. The engine is dusty as well. I will post some better ones this weekend.

Edit: New daytime pictures added.

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=4607

Last edited:
Back