• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 Grand Prix White with 18,800 miles asking $44,900 VIN: 2169VT000052

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxd

Experienced Member
Hello Prime,

I have found another NSX I would like to purchase however I need to sell my NSX fairly quickly. I will no

This car is VERY clean with the following minor blemishes:

Here is what is "not perfect": Light curb rash on 1 wheel, 'tiny' door ding behind driver door (purchased like this), a 4" x 4" section in the front - plastic bumper was repainted as the previous owner pulled the car in a bit too much into his garage and it made a tiny scratch which I had him repaint before I purchased the car.

Here is what is great: Never tracked, always garaged, never abused, second owner (purchased from the original owner who only put on 8,500 miles in 10 years), paint gleams, leather always maintained with "Leatherique" - just a very beautiful car.

Recent upgrades: New fan by the safety brake which cost $500 (was making that rattling noise), NSX -r Chassis bars and brand new Bilstein shocks that were both put on less thatn 2 weeks ago and have less thant 100 miles on them. The car looks much nicer and feels much tigher with the cowl shake literally gone. I also had the timing belt, water pump and valve adjustment done by Ramon at Niguel motors at 9,000 miles when I purchased the car just to be safe. I did not plan on selling (never would have spent the recent 2,000 ++ in the last 2 weeks) however another NSX I am interested in has been secured if I want it. If I do not sell my NSX shortly it will likely be taken off the market.

You will not be dissapointed with this car. Very rare and stunning. Constant compliments and stares every day.

I hope that she goes to a good home! The NSX has been babied and deserves a good home. I always let her warm up for 5 mintues every morning before she even drives out of the garage just to keep engine wear to a minimum. Again I will only sell the car if I am able to find another clean NSX that appeals to me. I have found one and I am ready to deal. I am located in San Diego.

Pictures here - Post # 395

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25622&page=8

Thanks,

Dennis (858) 344 4068

Last edited:
Please close thread - NSX has been sold to one lucky individual! Car was cherry!

Post picks of the new car soon :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back