• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1997 BLACK NSX for sale / $45,000 / San Diego, Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
1997 Acura NSX 6 speed Targa top with 61,000 miles. As far as I know, this is the ONLY 1997 Black on Black NSX for sale in Southern California. This color combination is very rare. Most Black NSX's have a tan interior. I have invested thousands of dollars in upgrades. $5000 in rims and tires and $3500 in the stereo system with a 10" sub in the passenger floor of the car. The stereo system was professionally installed by one of the best shops in Southern California. The rims are "Work Equip". 17x8 in the front and 18x10 in the back. The tires are Pirelli's. I added a $1300 RM Racing exhaust with an "Injen" intake system. The car now sounds like a Ferrari and it's the best sounding exhaust I've heard on any NSX. The horn has been replaced with a Ferrari horn. It also comes with a $1000 Clifford alarm system that automatically rolls up the windows when you set the alarm. To really make my NSX stand out from the rest, I had WHITE gauges professionally installed. The brakes, rotors and tires all are NEW. There is a hairline crack at the base of the windshield about 4 inches long and it has been professionally sealed. It's barely noticeable. I have all the paper work and every oil change I ever did. I'm almost 99% sure I'm the third owner. I'm selling the car for personal reasons. I welcome any and all questions to serious buyers. This is one of the world’s most exotic sports cars ever made and it drives like a dream. RUNS PERFECT!!! I HAVE PRICED THIS CAR TO SELL FAST!!! I have pictures available upon request. Go to www.kelleybluebook.com to see the true value of this car. (619) 276-2539 or email at [email protected]
$45,000

Give this car a shot. Whoever ended up with this vehicle will not be dissapointed by one bit. I know this car, and the owner well, and like it very much.

Take care!

Is your NSX the same one posted on EBay? The descriptions the same and everything. If so, please let me know. Thanks.

On Ebay

Yes, this is the same car on eBay. I plan on showing it to 2 people on Saturday. If you want to join us, let me know. Just call the number I have posted.

Alex

Can't make it to San Diego this weekend, although I would love to check out your ride. I must say though, from the pictures you posted on ebay, yours looks clean and prestine. I love it when people take extremely care of cars like this.

Quick question, for your exhaust, do they only come in DTM style? Also, pm me if the car is still for sale after the next couple weeks and assuming I'm not able to find one here in Los Angeles within the next few weeks, lets talk. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back