• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 wht/blk $39,500 obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 wht/blk reduce to $36,000

ASKING PRICE REDUCED TO $36,000.00 (7-30-04)

For Sale 1996 NSX-t with 59k miles for $39,500. The car is white with black interior and is completly stock except for the OZ F-1 cup wheels. interior is flawless. exterior has typical minor blemishes. the lower front bumper and lip are the least to be desired with this car. The tires are Yokohama es100's and pefrorm very well. The front tires have less than 10k miles on them and the rears have less than 5k miles. the timing belt, water pump service was done at 55k by Bruce Pettit when he had his shop. I have owned this car now for 1-1/2 years now and put less than 10k miles on it over that time. I have not tracked or abused this car whatsoever. the clutch was replaced at 31k miles by the owner i bought the car from. i have the car fax i ran on the car in november of 2002 before i bouth the car. i also have extensive service history paperwork from the previous owner as well. if i am reading the carfax correctly i am the third owner of this car. only mechanical issues with this car are... 1) the antena mast does not funtion (only a new mast is needed) and 2)the driver side window is SLOW....(however i have a brand new regulator and motor assembly to go with the car). i truly have no desire to sell this car for $39,500 obo, but i am forced to do so due to constuction cost overuns on the new house i am having built. please feel free to e-mail me directly with any questions at [email protected] or you can call me on my cell phone at 530-906-8394. thanks for looking....Dave

the server would not let me post a picture cause the file is too big and i dont know how to reduce it.... e-mail me directly and i will send you picturs if wanted.... DO NOT USE THE PM OPTION ON THIS SITE !!!!!!!!
forgot to mention, the car has had NO PAINT OR BODY WORK DONE...NO ACCIDENTS..... it has the factory 6 disk CD changer in the trunk and the fatory keyless entry. the tool kit is MISSING the air compressor.....ALL SERIOUS OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED.....BUT,PLEASE NO LOW BALL OFFERS.....

Last edited:
bump

still for sale..... monthly bump...

Please email me with more info and pictures...

Regards,
Jay

price redued

the price has been dropped to $36,000.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noggz.... yes i do... please give me your e-mail address.... or... looks like you are only a few miles away form me....come by for a look

sold .... thanks for the postings and reply's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back