• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 red nsx turbo, JH4NA1185TT000154

1996 NSX-T
5spd, Red/black
JH4NA1185TT000154
109k KM
32000obo.

This car has it all. 109000km,s.AngusTurbo kit.Carbon fibre NSX-R spoiler,Carbon Fibre headlight housing,Carbon fibre under trunk plate,Carbon fibre Custom dash with gauges mounted. Carbon fibre on speedo and doors as well. OEM Shift knob with red stiching, Speedo lens,4 AEM gauges,fuel pressure,True boost,Oil pressure,Air fuel ratio. Enkie 3 piece rims,slotted front rotors,TEIN suspension, science of speed oil breather tank satin silver on the way not in picture, Racing pedals,fuel filter,oil baffle,oil drain magnetic drain plug, Drivers window regulator, Top of the line alarm system, Wings west body kit, Hid headlights, HKS coil pack, Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator,have clean title . This car has over $40000 invested into it and the turbo is the most recent upgrade that actually has just been installed and is ready for tuning in the spring. Top of line sterio Focal and Jl Audio,,AEM,Meth injection,custom centre console done by me. I just want a corvette back and don't want to be a movie star anymore. This car gets way to much attention and i kinda just want something that still gets attention but not as much if you know what i mean. 508 made for this year so this car is a very collectable car. This turbo kit is capable of 700HP but will not be having near that unless engine was modified. Mature owner. Custom made stainless Y-pipe
- Stainless bead rolled charge pipes
- Wastegate dump tube
- Custom mounting cradle system ***Stainless steel***
- All silicone connectors
- T-67 turbo
- 46mm wastegate
- Tial BOV
- Oil lines
- Oil feed and drain fittings
- Oil Scavenge pump
- Scavenge pump bracket
- Magnaflow dual exhaust system
- All necessary hardware
- Vacuum lines and hoses silicone
- Air intake piping which places the filter high in the right side rear fender away from contaminants
- Air filter (AFE)
- Air/Air Intercooler assembly

It is complete intercooled kit with Tial BOV, AEM FIC, 440cc Bosch injectors, boomslang plug and play wiring harness.

Plus there`s some things i forgot to mention that i cant think of at the moment too that aren`t in the add. To replace this car with the way it sits is gonna run you $90000.00 and up. I This car new was $141000.00 Canadian and is considered Japans Super car for its time Quote japanese Ferrari. The tune is included in the price and will be tuned at horse power solutions in Edmonton first week of june from a famous tuner coming up from the states. Hes only doing 12 cars and this one is booked in costing me $1500 by one of the best tuners in the business. No reasonable offer refused. Plus just bought more stuff on the way. If i get what i want i'll let it go or otherwise keep and keep spending.ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS reply. 780-522-9064. 32000obo.

Forgot to mention the previous frame damage

Last edited by a moderator:
Back