• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 NSX-T for sale

Hello Ron:

Please read the e-mail below. This is an e-mail I got from someone else asking about my post. This should answer most of your questions. But I still think it's best if you see the car in person. Please e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thanks.

CyberYeh

Saw your post on the NSXPrime site.

A few questions:

1. How long have you owned the car and history?

I got the car in July with 78,500 miles on it from Florida. I flew out to Florida to see this car before I bought it. The previous owner gave me the dealer's number where he went to for service, and I spoke to the manager there and he said all services were done on time. I had it for 6 months and everything is great. I really hate to sell it, but I'm getting married next Feb. and need some cash. Or I would have kept it until I can get a new NSX.

2. What Maintenance have you done

a. Timing Belt and Water Pump (6 year service)

The previous owner said he did both of these at 70,000 miles.

b. Clutch

This was also done at 70,000 miles.

3. Has there been any paint work, including touch-up such as repair of rock chips?

I have not done any paint work to this car personally. Not sure about the previous owner.

4. Are there any rock chips currently?

There are very minimal rock chips in the front. Really not visible unless you look up-close.

5. What is the condition of the tires and how many miles on them since the last replacement?

The tires are fairly new. The owner changed it brand new when I got it. And I put on 2,600 miles on them. The odometer is at 81,100 miles right now.

6 Are there any modifications to the car? E.g. Air filter, header, brakes, Supercharger, etc...

I have not done anything to this car. Everthing is stock.

7. Can you send some pictures? I am specifically looking for:
Exterior including close ups of the nose, each side, rear valance, rear deck lid, hood, and front fenders.
Engine Compartment
Trunk (interior)
Interior, specifically close-ups of the side bolsters on both the passenger as well as the drivers seat.

I've attached two pictures I took a while back. My fiance took my digital camera with her back to Taiwan. I'm leaving this Sunday to Taiwan also for Christmas. If you want, you can come check out the car. I'm in Cerritos.

Back