• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 NSX-T Black/Tan FOR SALE!!! JH4NA1184TT000095

Status
Not open for further replies.
1996 NSX-T Black/Tan -- MUST SELL!!!

I am moving to Montana, and am accepting a much lower salary than before, so I am forced to sell my dream car.

It's a 1996 targa top, black with tan interior, modified racing exhaust pipes, Bose 6-disc CD sound system, BRAND NEW CLUTCH!!!, runs silently and wonderfully, 67,000 miles, and super clean inside.

VIN: JH4NA1184TT000095

I will entertain offers over $40,000 – I need to be in Montana in a week! If you are interested, please contact me immediately at 619.243.4011.

God bless the almighty NSX.

Phil

Attachments

• acurafronttest2.jpg
    acurafronttest2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,233
Last edited:
Location/exhaust

Sorry for the delay -- major computer problems! At friend's computer now.

I am in San Diego, CA. I bought the car in Texas, and it was very easy and inexpensive to have it shipped here.

The only modification to the car is the octogonal (eight sided tube) chrome tailpipes. Small detail, but tasteful.

Hope this helps. FYI, I will be selling the car by tomorrow night (Friday, August 29), to a dealer if I must, but I'd way rather sell to a private party. I have to be in Montana by Monday, September 1. So, if anyone is seriously interested in an exotic dream car at an enormous forced-sell discount, please contact me immediately.

Thanks.

Posting on behalf of NSXPhil

Please check out the eBay.com ad and additional photos. The auction ends Monday (27th) night.

NSX-T, absolutely beautiful, new clutch in August, 68K miles, great buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back