• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 NSX-T Black/Tan 5-Speed 45986 JH4NA1188TT000116

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1188TT000116
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. Prior title was branded.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
(2O3)36O-4145

Maintenance Information
Timing belt water pump done, spark plugs, drive belts.

Details
I will do my best to disclose all info. of the NSX to the best of my knowledge. Please feel free to PM, text or call me for any questions. History of the NSX from the 2nd owner. He purchased the NSX stolen/recovery in 2008 with 32k miles. He had the clutch upgraded to FX500, DC Sport headers, DC Sport exhaust and Blistein shocks. He also, had the timing belt and water pump service done. Have service records from previous owner. I was given a clean Pennsylvania title upon purchase. Current Connecticut title is clean as well. In Dec. 2015, I Purchased the NSX from 2nd owner with 45k miles. I used the NSX on special occasions, as this was my first Targa top. I drove the NSX from PA to CT. NSX drove excellent with no mechanical issues. Engine ran very strong and transmission shifts smooth. NSX never gave my any issues whatsoever.

The NSX did need some minor cosmetic TLC. NSX came with after market seats and wheels at the time of purchase.
I purchased stock seats & wheels on prime and swapped back to stock. The driver seat recline motor was bad when I purchased the seats. Motor was supplied by seller. I never got the chance to swap it. It will be included with sale.

Now, the current status of the NSX. Sadly, the NSX was vandalized. The NSX will need a complete paint job (was keyed) The motor has slight rod bearing noise from the bottom end (ran with low oil or fuel issue not 100% sure). Had the NSX checked out by a master tech, who confirmed it. The NSX starts up and drives, but has not been driven since the this issue.

This is a great project NSX with extremely low miles for someone with a low budget. All you will need to do is have the NSX painted and have the bearings replaced. Great opportunity, if you want to build the motor for turbo or supercharger setup.

The NSX has been sitting for some time now. I was going to have the NSX repainted & motor rebuild, but unfortunately, I don't have the time for this project.

Power antenna stuck in up position. Rear tail lights spray tinted. Tint spray can be easily removed.

more pics posted of the NSX on CL...

https://newyork.craigslist.org/fct/cto/d/1996-acura-nsx-5-speed-manual/6420563304.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back