• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T. 36K Miles. Mint condition!

1996 Acura NSX-T (Targa roof), 5 speed manual trans with 36K miles. Absolutely mint condition and loaded! Rare Midnight Blue (Acura color PB-73P) with Beige leather interior.

Vehicle Condition: 100% completely stock except for the addition of factory Acura 8-spoke chrome wheels... they are perfect, i.e., NO wheel damage, marks, or scrapes of any kind. Kumho tires front and rear... front tires are at 90% and rears are at 60%. Power everything with Bose radio w/cassette plus 6 disc Acura CD changer in the trunk. The vehicle has always been adult driven, pampered, maintained, never raced or damaged in anyway and is truly my Sunday driver (its my third car). I recently took the vehicle through the local Acura dealership service clinic and received a perfect score, i.e., the vehicle needs nothing!. Birth of a child forces sale... plain and simple I have not had time to drive it much in the past six months.

Terms of Sale: I require 10% down payment due within 3 days of close of auction... balance due within 10 days from close of auction. Seller reserves the right to deny sale to negative feedback buyers. Please serious buyers only. Buyer pays all shipping/sales related costs... I can help arrange shipping / transportation if needed.

Originally posted by rcvijanovich:

Terms of Sale: I require 10% down payment due within 3 days of close of auction... balance due within 10 days from close of auction. Seller reserves the right to deny sale to negative feedback buyers. Please serious buyers only. Buyer pays all shipping/sales related costs... I can help arrange shipping / transportation if needed.

What auction?

Back