• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 Midnight Pearl/Black JH4NA118611000387

Well, this is both a sad, and very happy day. I am listing up my car, Natasha for sale. I have owned her for the past 8 months, and I have loved every minute of it. I am pursuing my patent idea, and am getting rid of the toys in my life, until I've got a product that is selling. This was my dream car ever since I saw them as a kid, however I realize that my patent work is more important right now. It took me over 2 years to find this car, and it was worth every minute of it. The car is stunning in itself, and the color is what seperates it from the rest. Here is the specs on this beauty

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1996 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1186TT000387
CURRENT MILEAGE: 100,500
COLOR (EXT/INT): Midnight Pearl/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE) Louisville, Kentucky
CONTACT VIA: [email protected] or PM.
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 28,500 OBO

Additional Information (providing it here will save you answering these questions 50 times)

NUMBER OF OWNERS: I am the 3rd owner of this wonderful machine. It was a dream come true to fly down to Atlanta, and pick up this vehicle. I will have another one once I get my work completed.

CLEAN TITLE? yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? This car has not been in any accidents.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? The paint is beautiful. It can take a mind of it's own, somedays it'll look dark blue, others it looks purple, and some days it will look black. It is a beautiful and rare color. You will get compliments of not only the vehicle itself, but of the beauiful color

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have the maintaince history record book.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS-Car runs fine. I will throw in a clutch that I recently bought a few months back for the vehicle. I was informed that the 90K service was done at 77K, by the previous owner

MODS -The only mods on this car is the exhaust (unnamed, however it's very quiet, until you go WOT)

3622661506_3ea37ba5aa_b.jpg

3621901553_3874bfc58e_b.jpg

3623147620_dc36cd801d_b.jpg

3622329925_acc97ebe37_b.jpg

2976639189_b062f4a6db.jpg

I hope you are the lucky one that will get to purchase this amazing vehicle. You wont be disappointed! Please PM or Email me any questions that you may have :smile:

Last edited:
Back