• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 Black/Tan NSX-T #JH4NA1182TT000192

1996 NSX-T Blk/tan JH4NA1182TT000192

Serial # JH4NA1182TT00019. I looked for 3 months before buying this NSX with 52,000 miles. Just like everyone else says on this site...the body/paint/interior is perfect and it has a clean Carfax. It was stock when I got it with 51,000 miles and just had all major service work completed at that time - belts, valve adjust, plugs, etc. I took the Targa top off once, and it has never been back on - I've never driven it in the rain. I've installed SOS headers, Comptech exhaust, Dali lowering springs and a new Optima battery. I have all the original parts except the exhaust. I'm asking $40,000 with the OEM polished wheels and 1000 mile old (new) Michelin Pilots or for another 2 grand you can have it with new (no miles) Works bronze 17" and 18" wheels and tires which look great on the car. I'm selling it because I'm a 55 year old male with the same addiction that effects all of us...the need to buy more stuff - so I bought another one with everything that I wanted for this one already on it!! Serious parties can e-mail me for pictures at [email protected].
Thanks, Mark

96 NX-T Black/Tan #JH4NA1182TT000192

Monthly bump...
I looked for 3 months before buying this NSX with 52,000 miles. Clean Carfax - no dents or dings. It was stock when I got it with 51,000 miles and just had all major service work completed at that time - belts, valve adjust, plugs, etc. I took the Targa top off once, and it has never been back on - I've never driven it in the rain. I've installed SOS headers, Comptech exhaust, and Dali lowering springs. I have all the original parts except the exhaust. I'm asking $40,000 with OEM polished wheels and 1000 mile old (new) Michelin Pilots or for another 2 grand you can have it with new (no miles) Works bronze 17" and 18" wheels and tires-which look great on the car. I'm selling it because I'm a 55 year old male with the same addiction that effects all of us...the need to buy more stuff - so I bought another one with everything that I wanted for this one already on it!! Serious parties can e-mail me for pictures at [email protected].
Thanks, Mark

Monthly bump...
I looked for 3 months before buying this NSX with 52,000 miles. Clean Carfax -no dents or dings. It was stock when I got it with 51,000 miles and just had all major service work completed at that time - belts, valve adjust, plugs, etc. I took the Targa top off once, and it has never been back on - I've never driven it in the rain. I've installed SOS headers, Comptech exhaust, and Dali lowering springs. I have all the original parts except the exhaust. It's fairly priced for the condition it's in at $40,000 with OEM polished wheels and 1000 mile old (new) Michelin Pilots or for another 2 grand you can have it with new (no miles) Works bronze 17" and 18" wheels and tires-which look great on the car. I'm selling it because I'm a 55 year old male with the same addiction that effects all of us...the need to buy more stuff - so I bought another one with everything that I wanted for this one already on it!! Car has been in storage for the last three months. Serious parties can e-mail me for pictures at [email protected].
Thanks, Mark

Back