• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1996 ACURA NSX-T / Red / Salvage / JH4NA1181TT000331

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

I have been a lurker on NSXprime for quite some time. I apologize for not having a post count =-/. Please check my eBay seller rating if you are hesitant of my character! =-)

This is not a dealer listing, I am just also selling the car under my eBay store. This is just my personal vehicle.

YEAR & MODEL : 1996 NSX-T

FULL VIN #: JH4NA1181TT000331

CURRENT MILEAGE: 37,477

COLOR (EXT/INT): Red on Black leather

TRANSMISSION: 5MT

LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Oxnard, CA

CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]

PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $29,995.00 OBO

Vehicle is on eBay as well: Please take a look for more information and photos!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...018QQitemZ300527235096QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__

CLEAN TITLE? _SALVAGE_

CLEAN CARFAX? _ NO BECAUSE OF THE SALVAGE TITLE___

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __1, Insurance company wrote off the vehicle because a previous owner was reluctant to claim responsibility for a minor accident and refused repairs __

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __The repairs from this minor accident was only cosmetic. The front and rear covers were repainted. There is no frame or suspension damage of any kind __

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? This NSX has extensive service and history documents in a large manila folder that is included in this sale. These documents include information about the salvage title of the vehicle.

ISSUES/REPAIRS:

* This NSX is equipped with a multi disc CD changer. The CD tray is missing from this multi disc CD changer and can be easily replaced as the stock unit is a rebadged Alpine unit made for Acura. The tray can be purchased at Acura dealers or online as long as you have the part number of the CD changer.

* The passenger door plastic lock indicator is missing. This is the small cylinder piece that moves up and down with the locking and unlocking of the vehicle. This piece is also easily replaceable. This does not affect the locking of the vehicle as the door still locks on the passenger side.

* The pocket behind the drivers seat has a slight tear in the stitching that attaches the pocket to the wall. The pocket itself is in excellent condition and all that's needed is a restiching of the torn thread attaching it to the wall.

* The EPS (Electronic Power Steering) Unit was recently relplaced as the EPS indicator light began to show up on the dashboard. Once the unit was inspected, it was found to be faulty and a new OEM replacement was installed. The unit and service receipt is included in this sale.

* The NSX was curently smogged and PASSED with no problems.

* A small Oil leak was found in January of 09 and this was fixed as well as the oil being changed at the same time. There is a receipt of this issue and repair included in this sale.

* The A/C system and heater only work on two settings, low and high. I have read that this is a recurring issue with many owners. I would suspect that as others have mentioned, the board will have to be repaired

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) There are aftermarket 5 spoke wheels on this NSX. The stock wheels are not included.

1996_Acura_NSX_e1a1e60c90179e16989b_24.jpg

1996_Acura_NSX_e1a1e60c90179e16989b_8.jpg

1996_Acura_NSX_e1a1e60c90179e16989b_4.jpg

1996_Acura_NSX_e1a1e60c90179e16989b_2.jpg

1996_Acura_NSX_e1a1e60c90179e16989b_20.jpg

Please check the eBay ad for more photos!

Thank you and do not hesitate to contact me for more information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back