• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Upgraded to 2002+ JH4NA1189ST000205

1995 NSX (JH4NA1189ST000205), about 125K miles. A number of reasons lead me to put my baby on the market……don’t drive much, and got me another toy to play with. The car is well taken care for except those. You are welcome to visit and look at it. Furthermore, you are more than welcome to bring your own inspector or I can take the car to get inspected at a shop of your choice at your expense. In carfax, you will notice a small accident running off the road and the lower front bumper and was paid thru insurance. The car morphed into 2002+ upgrade since…..to look like now. Other than that, the car runs perfectly except those rock chips in the front (a $500 fix). All maintenance done…to include the replacement of all emission control devise on Emission Warranty program. Serious inquiry only…..and no test driving until I see that cash in hand. If you don’t like after driven it, you can have your cash back.

Many upgrades………..

Upgraded to 2002 front and back
19/18 zeforged wheels with new tires all around
Camber kit to get back close to OEM setting
Marga Hills side skirt
Contrell bumper
NSX-R Chassis Bar
sway bar front & rear
H & R springs
Bilstein Shocks
Navigation/DVD/MP3
Custom GRF stainless exhaust
Comptech Header
Downforce NSX-R hood with red over lay
Short shifter
Type-S shift boot with rapid knob
Upgraded interior leather
After Market Quick release wheel (OEM included)
13” bigger rotor on the rear
New brake pads on the front
…………………………….. and many small things here and there. Add all these upgrades and see how much it costs me so far. Asking for <s>$47.5K</s> $45K OBO [email protected]

http://www.nsxprime.com/wiki/Pricing

Picture_063.jpg

Picture_065.jpg

Picture_067.jpg

BUMP....I will entertain any realistic offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP!!!! to change price to price to $45,000 or best offer..........and to add a few more items.

1. Leather interior black and red combo
2. Sparco steering wheels
3. ECU replaced with a new one from Acura
4. Camber kit on the rear installed

Back