• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 red/blk NSX-T 68k Fla, VIN:JH4NA1186ST000727

About to list my NSX for sale and thought I would try it here! I would first like to say that this is possibly one of the nicest 95 NSX vehicles out there. I looked long and far prior to purchasing this car and was lucky to find it less than 100 miles from my home and is a true and complete FLORIDA vehicle. This nearly pristine car is completely documented; there is NO paintwork or body work on the entire car. Every panel on the vehicle is original. The engine, transmission, suspension, wheels, brakes etc are all completely stock and unmolested. Nothing has been spared on this vehicle, all major servicing has been done at the authorized Acura dealer and all is documented. Here are some highlights for this beautiful vehicle:

Formula Red over Black NSX-T
2 sets of floor mats, Zanardi Mats and the
original factory mats (which are near mint condition, the Zanardis are used)
The EPS (electronic power steering) fix was done under warranty at the dealer
The AC controller fix was also done
The clutch hydraulics have been done as
well as the clutch. I had the clutch replaced at 67k miles at the dealership with an OEM Honda clutch. I had this done ONLY for age purposes, and not for wear or misuse. I also had the technician and advisor note this on the service bill.
The TB/WP Service was done at the dealer at 52k miles along with the brakes. I even have the original timing belt and original brake pads in a box.

The front O2 sensor has been replaced under the 14 year 75k warranty the car still has (I have documentation for this)
Tires are 80-85% new and of course matching.
Vin # is: JH4NA1186ST000727
Mileage is 68,051
The vehicle has 4300k HID Lights purchased from WHITENSX on Prime (I also have the original lights)
The shift knob and boot is from a 2005 NSX, the stitching in the boot has been replaced with red stitching to match the car (I have the original knob)
I have the original keys (1 metal key), books and manuals.
The stock wheels are in near perfect condition with NO RASH

The interior condition is a 9.5 out of 10. All of the interior buttons and controls show little to no wear. I have close ups of the drivers seat to show you how much caution myself and the original owner took to preserve the interior of this car.

The exterior is also a 9.5 out of 10. There are no abrasions, scratches, dents or dings throughout the entire body of the car. There are your normal rock chips in the front spoiler but the entire exterior of the car is original including the black lip that goes under the front spoiler of the car. Even the front nose of the car is still nice and glossy and matches wonderfully. During my search, I had a hard time finding an NSX that either didn’t have a painted nose or a nose that matched the rest of the car and wasn’t faded.

The rubber stripping and headliner is in excellent condition, showing no tears, bubbles or stress marks.

I recently had a Dali Racing Stainless Steel exhaust installed on the car, it sounds excellent and is very quiet, however I still have the original exhaust and it is in A+ condition.

The car looks like a 20k mile NSX inside and out. I don’t drive the car nearly as much as I would like to. It sits in my garage in Saint Petersburg; I take it out at night once every 10 days or so to keep her fresh.

THERE IS NOTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS CAR. No stories, no issues, no deferred maintenance, NOTHING. It just needs a new home.

$39,500 or best offer.

I can be reached via email [email protected] or 727 599 6626 and will be happy to send photos. I don’t plan on advertising the car locally as I prefer the vehicle to go to a Prime Member, otherwise I will just keep it. Joseph.

Back