• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Red/Black NSX-T JH4NA118XST000620

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T. Red, Vin# JH4NA118XST000620 . 56,400mi. Black int. 16"/17" Momo rim's with custom painted bracelets, and new Yokohama tires. Carbon fiber interior package and shift knob. 2000 watt custom subwoofers and tweeters installed to enhance stock Bose system. Sheepskin seat covers, floor mats,and NSX car cover incuded etc. I am the original owner and have always had it dealer serviced at Crown Acura in Clearwater FL. Have always kept it garaged and as you can tell not driven much yearly. I had a 1993 before this 1995 Targa, so I took my adventures out on that one. My bottom dollar is $34,000.00 and the car is well worth it. I am only ready to part with it as now I have 2 small children and will be moving down to a station wagon or mini van:frown: How depressing. Well whoever you are, you will surely have a blast and definetly turn heads whenever you drive. Contact asap.
I can deliver etc... [email protected] or http://www.shockelectronicsusa.com
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back