• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Red/Black California car, JH4NA1187ST000252

CAR IS SOLD…Please Close

After 10 years of ownership, its time to sell my baby. Moving to Maui and just don't have room for her. Never a daily driver, only Sunday drives along the coast and Cars and Coffee runs. One time on the track, parade lap for the JGTC Event held at California Raceway...never raced!!!! Timing belt and waterpump all up to date. Always garaged as long as I've owned the car. Just had the rims cleaned up last week and the shop owner said he's never seen an NSX look this good. I couldn't say it better myself. Full disclosure, only minor paint flaws on the front and near the trunk from a mechanic that didn't put the skirt on before he started working on the car. My sons bicycle fell from the garage support just after I bought the car and if you look at the hood outdoors at just the right angle you can see a small paint repair blemish. I've always had to point it out to someone though before its noticeable. Chris at Science of Speed installed the headers and exhaust. While he was working on it I noticed a newer models rear valance in the shop and asked him to install that at the same time.
Please contact me for more information.
Thanks Stu

NSX from CBAD Cars.jpg
YEAR & MODEL NSX-T
FULL VIN #:JH4NA1187ST000252

CLEAN CARFAX
CLEAN TITLE IN HAND
CURRENT MILEAGE:111,400
COLOR (EXT/INT):red/black
TRANSMISSION:5 speed manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): San Diego, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail [email protected]