1995 Recalls/Issues/Problems

Where can i find information on known issues/problems/recalls/service bulletins on the 1995 NSX?
In the NSX FAQ (answers to Frequently Asked Questions), which you can access by clicking on the word FAQ in the red bar at the top of this page, the one that looks like this:

04jannavbar.gif

You'll find problems described in the Troubleshooting area, and you'll find the Technical Service Bulletins in the Reference area.

The only issue or problem I would see is that you'd be buying one of the slowest NSX's :smile:

Honestly though, I don't think there are any year specific problems, or any significant problems at least. You might have some small things go wrong like the window regulators, speaker goes out, etc.... but those things seem to occur randomly. The thing that most people will tell you to look for is the timing belt/water pump service. The rest of the stuff you can find in a search.

1995 emissions TSB, which is a benefit, since 1995-97 cars get free 02 sensor replacements asnneded for 150K miles IIRC:).

It is in the FAQ as Ken points out.

Regards,
LarryB

Honestly though, I don't think there are any year specific problems, or any significant problems at least.

Snap ring on some of the 91-92's? Pretty significant.

When I bought my first NSX (1995), it came with a little note indicating that Honda extended the EPS coverage for 100k miles, or ten years. I believe that was the first year of the new system. Perhaps you should have that checked out before taking the delivery.

Back