• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T w/ FREE OEM Bra and 18"/19" 3-pc wheels/tires, 5-speed in CA

Status
Not open for further replies.
1995 NSX-T w/ FREE Bra and Racing Hart M5 18"/19" 3-pc wheels w/ tires, 5-speed in CA

More pictures found here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/infinitelyinteresting714

mint condition
looks and sounds awesome
drives fast and fun
targa top
super clean
clear and clean title
eye-catching red with black supple leather interior
5-speed manual
81,000 original miles
18" (front) and 19" (rear) 3-piece Racing Hart (Very Hard To Find) M5 style (retails for over $3500)
tires almost brand new
carbon fiber interior
NSX bra included

Asking $38,995 OBO.
I bought the car with the missing cover for the front tow hook. The Honda emblem was already there when I bought the car too.No other replacement or repair is needed.

There hasn't been any body work or repaint anywhere. I was meticulous too when I was shopping for my NSX.

Regarding maintenance, the 90,000 mile service hasn't been done yet.

Considering the FREE Racing Hart 18"/19" wheels/tires and OEM bra, awesome condition of the car and low mileage this is a steal and I am expecting the car to sell fast.

FYI - I am the 2nd owner.

Car is on consignment at www.focusautosales.com in Garden Grove, CA. You must mention that you are calling from NSXprime for the $38,995 OBO price. That price is good for anyone that brings cash or certified funds. If you finance through the dealership and their lenders or want to give a trade-in you'll get a different price. Ask for Richard at 714-638-4200.

Or contact me direct at 714-655-4803 or [email protected].

Attachments

• nsx.jpg
    nsx.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,672
Last edited:
Body damage and service history

Has the scheduled maintenance been completed, specifically, timing belt replacement?
What took the bite out of the front bumper? Is there any other body or paint damage?
Why does the car have a Honda emblem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back