• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T Red/Black VIN# JH4NA1185ST000203

I have been trying hard to find the ways to keep my NSX but unfortunately this is an only sad way to go, SELLING MY DREAM CAR:frown: . It has been joyful and prideful of ownership for 6 + years and I still love this NSX. I am a third owner. NSX has been garage keep since I bought the car on Sept. of 2000. NSX has never been driven in bad weather such as rain or snow. I only drive on a really nice sunny day, especially on my weekend off from work. NSX is bone stock except it has Enkei 17” front (215/40ZR17) and 18” rear (255/35ZR18) with Dunlop Sport 9000. NSX tires’ threads are still 85%+ left and they have lifetime tires warranty with Discount Tires shop. NSX has K&N Air filter and aggressive sound of TAITEC JGTC PARALLEL EXIT EXHAUST from SOS. NSX needs nothing but a care new owner/home.

I have been pampered this NSX since I own it. I have got all the services records done to the NSX including the services records from the previous owner. NSX Certified mechanic did all the services done to the NSX at either Bloomington Acura/Subaru or Buerkle Acura. NSX has been using synthetic oil and filter. NSX had recently (June of 2006)

Job#1: Replaced new timing belt, waterpump, and drive belts/normal maintenance.
Job#2: Completed maintenance valve adjustment.
Job#3: Installed new sparkplugs and fuel filter.
Job#4: Replaced cam end plugs and solenoid gaskets.

The above services are still under warranty for 12 months or 12k miles whichever come first. NSX is clean inside/out and in great driving condition.

NSX still has its factory exhaust system and telephone system, four brakes pads/four rotors, 2 extra floor mats, and 2 extra side guarded rubbers for driver side and passenger side (These 2 extra things the previous owner had them for car show event). NSX also has NSX car cover and NSX bag. All these items will be included in my asking price.

***To the best and honest of my ownership, NSX has little rock chips mostly in front of the car and minor wear on driver leather seat. Please acknowledge the mileage on the Carfax report is way off than my NSX actual mileage. An employee at the Minnesota Motor Vehicle Dept. was busy checking out the NSX and made a huge mistake typing down the number. When I realized a mistake, I didn’t go back there and fixed it because I thought I would never sale my NSX. ***I have a document to prove the actual mileage of my NSX when I bought it. ***

NSX DESCRIPTION: SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY PLEASE!!!

---1995 NSX-T Red/Black FULLY LOADED WITH FACTORY STOCK + CASSETTE PLAYER AND 6 CDS CHANGER. SOME AFTERMARKET ITEMS ARE MENTIONING ABOVE.
---55K Miles on the NSX.
---ASKING PRICE $40K OR BEST OFFER --- (612) 743 – 7139, anytime/email: [email protected]
If more pictures are needed, please email me.

Attachments

• NSX 010.jpg
    NSX 010.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,129
  • NSX 015.jpg
    NSX 015.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 313
  • NSX 016.jpg
    NSX 016.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 410
  • DSC00491.JPG
    DSC00491.JPG
    95 KB · Views: 363
  • DSC00492.JPG
    DSC00492.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
OK...OK...OK, I have to make my wife happy. PRICE OF MY NSX REDUCED TO $39K OR BEST OFFER!

Last edited:
Back