• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T Red/Black Vin JH4NA1184ST000354

The time has come for me to say good bye to my NSX. I baught the car in September of 2005 and had the servicing done at 72,000 since then had the oil changed every 3000 miles. This car has been my daily driver. It is very reliable and in good running condition. (SEE BELOW COMMENT)

There are a few rock chips on the front hood and a small hole in the drivers side bulster. The tires on the car are like new. I also have a spare set of tires for the rear that will go with the car. The car is stock and the only change has been the Zenardi floor mats which go well with the red exterior. I am missing the air pump for the spare tire as well. That wasnt with the car at the time of purchase. I will be attaching photos of the car tomorrow.

May 17th 2006, Was backing up and car made this real bad clicking sound. I am taking it to the dealer to get looked at. I will post what I had fixed or what the action is as soon as I know.

The car currently has 88,000 miles on it which are all highway to and from work and from Fresno to San Diego.

Selling for $36,000 O.B.O

Thank You for your time

Attachments

• NSX2.JPG
    NSX2.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 325
  • NSX3.JPG
    NSX3.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 310
  • NSX8.JPG
    NSX8.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 223