• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T Midnight Pearl/Black JH4NA1187ST000400

Due to changes in my personal life (getting married this year and moving the family to NYC), I will have to sell my beloved NSX. Hopefully, in the near future, I will get back into the NSX circle.

The following is the list of details about this vehicle:

-1995 Acura NSX-T in Midnight Pearl / Black combo, 5-speed
- VIN - JH4NA1187ST000400, #400 of 1995
- 65K miles
- No accidents, Clear title (loan to be paid-off next week), have all paper work since 15K miles.
- All maintenance done at Autologics or Sterling McCall Acura during my possession over last 2 years (17K miles).
- Listing price: $38,000
- The vehicle is currently located in Houston. It is always park in my garage during my ownership.

Modification list:

- Clutchmaster stage-3 clutch
- ARK cat-back exhaust
- Downforce side scoop CAI with foam filter
- 2002+ OEM wheels
- Zanardi floor mats
- Custom leather shift boot w/ red stitching
- Aluminum pedal set
- HID lights (installed by previous owner)

Service history (Have paper for all service):
- 90K service performed by Brad @ Autologics (feel free to check with Houston’s folk for his work) at 49k miles when I bought it.
- Cluch upgrade done by Autologics @ 55K miles
- Oil-change @ every 3K miles by Karl of Sterling McCall Acura
- Seal / gasket work done by Karl of Sterling McCall Acura at approximately 63K miles.
- O2 sensor / manifold work by Karl of Sterling McCall Acura at approximately 64K miles (smog related problem, covered by Honda's extended warranty).

For more pictures of this car, please see my gallery:

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=9987

9987DSC02466_s.JPG

9987DSC02472_s.JPG

9987DSC02461_s.JPG

9987DSC02468_s.JPG

Back