• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T Formula Red/ Black Leather

1995 Acura NSX-T: Formula Red, Black Leather VIN#:JH4NA1181ST000103, 5-speed with factory keyless & 6 disc CD changer. Enthusiast owned and never raced, this car is in excellent condition. The car was purchased new in 1995 from Antonino Acura in Groton, CT. The car presently has 12,180 documented miles, has always been garaged, is never driven in the rain or snow and is hand washed & waxed with Zymol Destiny.
This car has a clean CARFAX report and has never been involved in an accident. All time sensitive and preventative maintenance has been performed including regular oil changes;recent timing belt & water pump replacement.

I have all the original service records as well as a recent computer print out from Antonino Acura service department, a Vin Status Inquiry Report, the original window sticker and the Bill of Lading. In addition, I have the NSX gift items that were included at the time of vehicle purchase and the 22-page 1995 ACURA NSX vehicle brochure.

The following accessories and aftermarket modifications have been added:

Lo Jack Retrieve(1995)
Comptech Headers & HiFlo Airbox (1996 - Greenwich Acura)
HKS Stainless Steel Exhaust (1996 - Greenwich Acura)
Catz Driving Lights (1996 - Greenwich Acura)
Zarnardi NSX Floor Mats (2000)
Smar Tenna (2002)
Comptech Stainless Steel brake Lines (2002 - Antonino Acura)
Dali Protective Radiator & A/C Condensor Stone Shields (2003)
Armorglove installed on front hood & spoiler, side mirrors and rear bumper (2003)

I still have the OEM parts(floor mats, exhaust, headers & air box that were removed) and they along with a 1995 NSX Service Manual & car cover will be included in the sale of the car. The Yokohama A-022 HO tires and OEM Solaris Silver wheels are in excellent condition with no curb marks. Aside from a few small paint chips, the original paint is in excellent condition. I'm reluctantly selling this car in order to create space for a new sports car. Digital pictures are available upon request

The asking price is $48,950.00

If interested, please contact Jim in Connecticut via e-mail at [email protected]

Back