• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T Comptech. Red. JH4NA1182ST000384

Mandatory Information

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1182ST000384
CURRENT MILEAGE: 78,600
COLOR (EXT/INT): Formula Red / Tan
TRANSMISSION: 5-spd
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE):
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $ 52,500 OBO

I am selling my 95 NSX for family reasons. I've had this car for 6 years and love it! It was over $130,000 new! See the link below for the modifications. It runs great and has been trouble free! The car is in great shape, although there are a few chips on the front air dam, bumper and a scrape on the removable top. The radio has been rewired to accomodate an iPod. I still have and will include the original 6-disc changer and car cover. If you have any questions, please use the email address above.

This Factory Works Comptech NSX-T delivers 415 Bhp at 8750 rpm and is rated at 190 mph. 0 to 100 in under 10 seconds!

Go to acuransxt.wordpress.com for details and pictures of this awesome car!

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? yes

CLEAN CARFAX? yes

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) none

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) none

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Maintained at European Motors in Cedar Rapids. Work is up to date.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS In very good condition. Tires have approx 1,000 miles on them. There is some road rash on front of car and on the edge of the removable top. All other wearables are in really good condition.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) See attached website for a list of modifications. . . it is an impressive list! Mods were done at Comptech, and stock parts are not included.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

visit acuransxt.wordpress.com for pictures and additional information. I will be happy to take specific pictures for serious prospects.

Attachments

• nsx 1.jpg
    nsx 1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
Back