• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX-T, 9900 Miles, automatic stick shift

Just reduced, 1995 NSX-T, 9900 Miles, automatic

I’m the second owner of this incredibly beautiful car. I purchased it four years ago (with only 2,500 miles on it) from a car collector in Beverly Hills. The man owned over 100 cars, so none were driven much. It has always been garaged here in southern California.

The car is red with black leather interior, fully loaded, 6-CD changer, new battery & tires, all maintenance records, factory nose cover (bra) and car cover. It looks absolutely brand new, and still has that wonderful new-car smell. Price is only $43,500. Call Kevin at 661-296-0979 (sorry I previously transposed two numbers) or e-mail me at [email protected] for more info and photos. Car is located in LA area. I can trailer it to you, or arrange other transportation.

Last edited:
please clarify....automatic stick shift? is it automatic? or a stick shift?

i assume auto, right?

I agree that the term I used was confussing. It comes from an old VW ad from the 1970's. My car has a four-speed automatic transmission, but you can perform gear shifts manually using the SportShift control paddle mounted on the steering column. For those who want to just put the car in drive and go, the car performs beautifully, but for those who want to run through the gears - they can do that too! I've found the "automatic stick shift" to be the best of both worlds. The sales brochure says this transmission is, "similar to those used on Formula One Grand Prix cars - for manual shifting control." Thanks for the question.

Last edited:
thanks for the clarification. i've testdriven a '98 auto before using both auto mode and paddle shifting.....very nice and responsive.

Back