• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 NSX Red/Black JH4NA1186ST000341

The time has come for me to move on. I will really miss the NSX.

This car has been extremely well cared for and I am the third owner of the car. The car has been detailed and waxed religiously and the interior has been treated to the finest leather cleaners and conditioners from Zymol.

The interior is nearly flawless, with no signs of side bolster wear common to the NSX. The exterior is also in excellent condition with a few rock chips and minor scrapes that are common to any car that is 11 years old. This car has been garaged at home and at work for most of its life. As a result the leather still looks fantastic and the paint is simply gorgeous.

All of the services are complete on this car, so it needs nothing. The tires have less than 2000 miles on them and they are the OEM tires known for giving the NSX its razor-like handling. The wheels are perfect.

This car has some very desirable upgrades giving it roughly 300HP compared to 270HP from the factory and more HP than a 1997+ car. This includes comptech headers and the anytime exhaust, plus the OEM Japanese gear set making it a lot more fun to drive.

The motor was recently replaced with a motor from the same model year with only 20,000 miles. The previous motor was a low compression motor with 95,000 miles. It was removed and sold so I could put a stock motor in the car to sell the car.

This NSX comes with a complete service history and a complete jack kit (including the OEM Air compressor), OEM Bra, Car Cover, Keyless entry, 6-disc changer and trunk mat.

Many Pictures available.

Priced: $35,995.

Back