• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 green/tan nsx t vin# jh4na1183st000586

Hey,
I am selling my 1995 NSX-T. Woodlands green in color with Tan interior. Only 60 made in this color combination.

Car has 118,000 miles on it. I am the third owner. The second owner put most of these miles on by driving to work and back. 1 hour, one way, highway miles.
I just had the car completely inspected. No issues. It was noted that car went through the gears great and motor was in very good running condition. Everything works on the car. There are no issues with it.

I just bought brand new Falken tires for the factory wheels. My opinion is the dark gray wheels really set this car off.

The motor has not been modified. All factory. The only changes that have been made are an aftermarket air filter, and sway bars.

I have a scrapbook that has all of the service records and magazine articles for this car. This scrapbook comes with the car.

I am asking 35,000 or best offer.
I need to sell my NSX to buy a car with 4 doors.

Please call or email with any questions. I also have more pictures that I can email if you need'em.

Thanks for looking,

Jason
[email protected]
843 250 1435

Attachments

• corner.jpg
    corner.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 473
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 314
  • side.jpg