• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 brooklands/tan nsx JH4NA1181ST000750

Hello everyone i recently purchased this nsx from a dealer and i have to sell it due to an opprtunity that has arose i have acuired another resturaunt and really dont have time to drive it and need the money for the store anyway but i will say it was a fun car to drive especially in the mountains where i live and hopefully as soon as i get the resturaunt up on its feet i would like to get back into one that has always been my dream car but as for now i have to sell it.

Anyway it is brooklands green 1995 manual trans with targa top it only has 47-48k on it as far as i see everything is stock i did remove the engine cover but it is in my garage and is included a and i have tested all the fetures Ie(power seats, windows, radio, lights) and every thing works perfect which was supprising to me for the age of it but than again it not a ford or anything like that :smile: im not sure on the service records of the car but the engine starts and runs perfect and smooth with no hesitations i did a carfax on it maybe a month ago and it is clean i will email or fax it to you if you want

I will post pictures of it as soon as i figure out how this new camera i got works hopefully by the weekend also i know there are some members in atl area and also the deals gap area i am about an hour out of deals gap in the north georgia mountains if you know of some one or can find one on the site here i will be happy to meet them somewere half way or something for an inspection of the car

the cars vin number is JH4NA1181ST000750
and i am asking $47,000 obo

my email is [email protected]
and my cell phone is 706 897 5184 leave a vm if i dont answer and i will get back with you as soon as i can

Thanks again guys

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 873
Last edited:
Re: 1995 brooklands/black nsx JH4NA1181ST000750

Hello - I have a few questions...

1. The pic you posted has a '99 date - was the timestamp wrong on the camera and this is a recent pic?

2. Can you get/verify the service records on the car?

Thanks,

- XS

hey ya the time stamp is wrong they were taken 2 days ago

i will try to get the records i dont know if i can get them i will call the acura dealer which last serviced it if not i could take it to my local acura dealer and get a full service check for you or something

thanks again

Back