• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Brooklands Green Auto vin# JH4NA1284ST000563

This NSX is a well maintained example with 127,xxx miles with service receipts. I bought the car with 94,xxx miles and have had it serviced at Niguel Motors (Ramon will confirm condition if you'd like to contact him). I consider it the best car that I've ever owned. I'm only selling it to replace it with a stick. It is one of 2 imported in '95 in the Brooklands Green with Black interior. I installed a Kenwood touch screen stereo with Satellite Radio, Ipod and USB inputs, DVD, Garmin GPS, and a Backup Camera. I also had the original wheels Black Chromed. This car has always been garaged and has it's original paint. It has no dings, but does have normal chips. The interior is in really nice shape with no rips or worn areas. I have a bra that I will include as well as a nice custom car cover. This Auto has the "Tip Tronic style" shifter on the column. It is also has the removeable Targa Top. If you haven't seen the Brooklands Green color in person, it is simply beautiful when the sun hits it just right. With the Black Chrome wheels, it is striking to look at...

Listed at 29,000

PPI's welcomed

Contact me at 909-518-2158 or email at [email protected]

Attachments

• nsxpics 008.jpg
    nsxpics 008.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 522
  • nsxpics 003.jpg
    nsxpics 003.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 844
Last edited:
Back