• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Blk/Blk nsx-t jh4na1181st000117

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: jh4na1181st000117
CURRENT MILEAGE:148444
COLOR (EXT/INT):black/black
TRANSMISSION: 5 speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE Charlotte, NC
CONTACT VIA: PM, [email protected], 704-449-5639
PRICE $ 20,500 FIRM

It is time to realize I will not be happy until I have an 02 or newer NSX. So I am selling my latest, I have owned 4 so far I doubt the 5th will be my last!

I purchased this one from California and had it shipped to NC. I have only put a couple thousand miles on it, but as usual have loved every second!

The car is not a garage queen, it has been driven, as the miles are 148k and climbing. It shows well, but is not perfect. It still get many looks, and I am driving it every chance I get.

It is all STOCK. It is equipped with the factory CD changer and factory chrome wheels.

There are several resaons, why the price is low, so here goes:

1) According to the previous owner, the car was tapped on the driver's side rear, the entire quarter was replaced, a simple bolt on, no structural damage. At the same time he had the whole car repainted the original black. To me, it doesn't look like the whole car was repainted, but I am NOT an expert.

2)The clutch is slipping. I still drive this car every sunny day, I just don't get on it....and that bothers me! If you baby it, it's not really noticeable, but if you get on it...it slips around 2800-4000RPM. I would replace the clutch, but I know someone who buys it may want to upgrade it.

3)When adjusting the radio volume static is created, not always, but sometimes. Once the volume is selected the stereo sounds great.

4)It needs front rotors. The brakes work great, just some vibration on hard braking. I was going to replace the rotors also, but again, I know some may like to upgrade.

Everything else works...power antenna, windows, seats, etc.

I welcome a PPI before purchase. FYI I have found, thanks to other PRIME members, a trustworthy NSX mechanic, who will change the clutch, water pump/timing belt for a great price.

I am honestly in no rush to sell the car, I would really like to find my 02+ replacement before selling my 95, but if the offer is there I will sell it.

These pics were taken 4/16/2010

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew037.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew049.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew064.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew039.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew052.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew058.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew061.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew069.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew004.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXNew010.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cars1995AcuraNSXTBlack018.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXTBlack022.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXTBlack020.jpg

Cars1995AcuraNSXTBlack017.jpg

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
Re: 1995 acura nsx-t jh4na1181st000117

Monthly bump please

Re: 1995 acura nsx-t jh4na1181st000117

Monthly bump please

6/11/10 I just picked the car up after having the clutch, flywheel, pressure plate...timing belt, waterpump, cam seals, drive belts and updated timing cover replaced with Acura OEM parts. I also had the air filter and oil and filter changed. I had the work performed by an ACURA tech and have all receipts. Of course this is NOT a cheap job, but I did get a great deal.

Because of all the work done, I am now increasing the price of the car from $20,500 to $23,999 NO LESS. I consider this a great deal for a NSX-T which will basically need nothing for some time to come.

Last edited:
Re: 1995 Blk/Blk nsx-t jh4na1181st000117 NEW clutch

Monthly bump please

6/11/10 I just picked the car up after having the clutch, flywheel, pressure plate...timing belt, waterpump, cam seals, drive belts and updated timing cover replaced with Acura OEM parts. I also had the air filter and oil and filter changed. I had the work performed by an ACURA tech and have all receipts. Of course this is NOT a cheap job, but I did get a great deal.

Because of all the work done, I am now increasing the price of the car from $20,500 to $23,999 NO LESS. I consider this a great deal for a NSX-T which will basically need nothing for some time to come.

SOLD SOLD SOLD!! Thanks PRIME!! My old NSX will now reside in CT with a great new owner, thanks M.R.:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back