• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 blk/blk $32000 OBO 78k VIN: JH4NA1186ST000050

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a 95 blk/blk 5 spd NSX-T for sale. it is stock with the following exceptions: bilstein shocks, HID head lights, CD changer in trunk.

i recently put a new clutch in at Orr Acura in shreveport. this was less than 500-1000 miles ago. the seats have also been refurbished and recolored when i purchased it about a year ago. all electronics work. major service about a year ago (6000 miles ago) again when i bought it. clutch costed about $2500 and now works great. i have had no problems with the car otherwise. paint and body is what i would expect on a 1995 car with 78k on it. i would rate it a 7.5-8/10. it needs new tires on the backs now. i do not intend on changing these prior to sale. price is $32000 OBO. i am moving and recently divorced and therefore must sale this car and will most likely take the first decent offer even if i lose money on it. it is currently on autotrader.com and the link is:

VIN: JH4NA1186ST000050

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=2006&start_year=1981&isp=y&lang=en&cardist=5

pics are available there. if the link does not work, you can search autotrader for a 95 nsx in the area code of 71111 and it will be the only one there.

phone number: 318 572 2458 this is my cellphone and i will return all phone calls if message is left.

thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
car is sold.

thanks dave and NSX prime. this is a great forum and i will miss the car greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back