• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1995 Berlina Black Automatic - JH4NA1284ST000482

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 4 years of ownership, I have decided to move on to an NA2 NSX. In the 4 years and 14k miles of driving, I had zero problems with the car, regular oil changes were done every 3k miles. NSX was mainly used for weekend cruises and was never raced on a track. Major maintenance items were completed upon purchase of the vehicle (See below for list of items replaced). In 2010, the Berlina Black paint was refreshed at a professional auto body shop due to multiple rock chips and paint cracks upon purchase of the car. This car was never involved in an accident and I can provide the Carfax upon request. Engine and transmission runs strong, body is a 9/10, interior is 8/10 with normal wear expected from an 18 year old car, all electrical components are working properly, and there is nothing major that needs to be done to the car.

Despite its 20+ year old design, it still turns heads, and (in my opinion) looks a lot better than most new sports cars of today. If you are looking for an affordable weekend T-top cruiser, this is the perfect car.

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1284ST000482
CURRENT MILEAGE: 168,xxx
COLOR (EXT/INT): Berlina Black
TRANSMISSION: Automatic
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Chino Hills, CA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): [email protected]
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $30,000 OBO

Additional Information

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 4

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? Yes, copy of Carfax upon request

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? No Accidents

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Yes, Berlina Black paint was refreshed by a professional body shop on Oct 2010. Car was purchased with rock chips and paint cracking due to neglect from previous owner. Since the radio antenna was broken, I also decided to shave off the antenna nipple during the repaint, therefore there is no radio signal for the car. An aftermarket antenna can be installed should the next owner opt to do so.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?
Previous owner did not have have maintenance records. Car was purchased on May 2009 with 154,337 miles. Upon purchase, the following work was done at a professional auto shop. I have copies of all maintenance records during my 4+ years of ownership.
* Replaced timing belt, water pump, drivebelts (alternator and AC belt), cam seals, crank seals, camshaft position sensor, timing belt cover gasket, timing belt tensioner bearing, oil pan gasket, valve cover gaskets, spark plugs, torque coverter seal, transmission fluid, and all 4 oxygen sensors
Additional maintenance items completed
* Oil change was done every 3,000 miles
* Replaced starter May 2013

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS
* Tires are still in great condition, I would estimate about 85% tire tread left.
* Brakes are still good
* Belts/Hoses were replaced in 2009
* Suspension is original
* Smog was recently passed on Aug 2013
* Registration is current till May 2014
The following cosmetic items are broken, but I have already purchased new replacement parts and will be included with the sale
* Passenger side door bottom garnish
* Center armrest console hinge
* Passenger side roof side lock latch handle

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?)
Basically everything on the car is stock with the following exceptions;
* Red Honda “H” front emblem
* 02+ side skirts
* 02+ rear valance
* NA2 headers

DSC_9716.jpgDSC_9711.jpgDSC_9715.jpgDSC_9710.jpgDSC_9717.jpgDSC_9712.jpgDSC_9747.jpgDSC_9652.jpgDSC_9677.jpgDSC_9683.jpgDSC_9691.jpgDSC_9740.jpgDSC_9688.jpgDSC_9664.jpgDSC_9651.jpgDSC_9661.jpgDSC_9671.jpgDSC_9656.jpgDSC_9654.jpgDSC_9653.jpgDSC_9696.jpgDSC_9647.jpgDSC_9697.jpgDSC_9697.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back