• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

1994 Yellow/Black Sorcery Widebody NSX $45,000 obo - VIN#JH4NA1156RT000338

Well guys after years of sitting and thoughts of making the car go turbo I decided to part ways with my NSX. She has been fun but its time for me to move on. Although it hurts to see her go , I whether have a new owner use her as she should be used. She has 172,094 miles and in prestine condition. In other words "show car condition". All aftermarket parts are brand new since they were only purchase for show purposes. Including tune up and timing belt were replace before being stored. This car had won many carshow events including first place and best exotic. As I said before my plans were to go turbo so as the car stands now there is no exhaust or interior truck carpet or panels. With that said below is a listed of upgrades. If I can remember them all! Serious buyers only. Email me for any question at: [email protected]

Exterior
2002 OEM Headlights
OEM HID
Downforce OEM Hood
Sorcery Wide Front Bumper CF Lip
Sorcery Wide Front Fenders
Sorcery Sides Skirts CF
Downforce Oem Rear bumper
Downforce type R Diffusor CF
VIS Type R wing
Sparco Gas Cap
Full Exterior Pearl Yellow Paint Job (Murcielago)
**Tons of Carbon Pattern Dip parts**
B pillars Garnish and ect...

Engine
DR CF Alternator Belt Cover
DR CF Fuse Box cover
DR Injector Covers - NA version
DR CF Injector Covers - Wire Cover "A"
DR CF Injector Covers - Wire Cover "B"
DR Polished Coolant Tank
Oem Polished Strut Bar
DR CF Radiator Air Ducting
DR Chrome Fuse Covers

Suspension
Fully Adjustable Tien Suspension with EDFC

Stereo
Kenwood Flip Out Touch Screen
MB Quarts Mids and Highs
**Not Installed but included in sale**
4 Channel Memphis Amp
2 Channel Memphis Amp
2- 8" Memphis Subwoofer

Wheels
HRE 18x9/19x11

Tires
Front: Mich pilot 215/35 - 18
Rear: Mich Pilot 315/25 - 19

Brakes
Cross Drilled Rotors
powder coated calipers

Exhaust
No exhaust
Custom Headers
HKS Intake

Interior
Black Suede Headliner
SOS CF Interior Trim
Polish Shift knob
DF Double Din Braket

ot2kc8.jpg

8yrp1h.jpg

As many of yall requested, here are the pictures. The car is very dusty from sitting in the garage. The carbon vent scoop is just place in the picture and not bolted down. Just to show how it works. Price reduce to $38,000 obo to serious buyers.

2i7utlz.jpg

x2jrbl.jpg

2r3b30g.jpg

6ps0tv.jpg

Last edited:
Willing to trade for another nsx with cash of course! <==== so members were confuse, So to simplify what i mean... A nsx (running) + cash = my nsx. Let me know, it's still available! Going another route if I get another nsx.

Back