1994 San Marino F1 race on Speed TV.

May 1st at 11pm. ONE TIME ONLY.

San Marino – ONE TIME ONLY Special encore presentation Saturday, May 1st at 11pm ET/8pm PT
Speed will also present a one time only encore presentation of the 1993 Grand Prix of Europe, considered to be Senna's greatest drive, late night Saturday, May 29th, at 2:30am ET/11:30pm PT.

Thanks for posting that but does it tick off anybody else that Speed take it upon themselves to re-write what time the day begins? Their schedule starts with 6:00am - so a race that is being broadcast at 2:30am SUNDAY is shown as being on at the end of the Saturday schedule. Maybe it comes from having an engineer father and an IT background but stuff like that just ticks me off no end. Can't they just go along with the rest of the world?:rolleyes:

Speed broadcast this event on its Formula One decade show a couple of weeks ago. For obvious reasons it is a sad and tragic broadcast. Film footage shows the moment Senna veered to the right and then the collision (which is obscured by the wall) occurs. The web site "Senna files" has more detailed in car camera footage from Senna's car, except for the infamous missing last few seconds before impact. Speed does a nice job with the coverage, giving a warning at the start and mixing in the views and opinions of some of the commentators as to what happened to Senna on that fateful day.:(

lemansnsx said:
Thanks for posting that but does it tick off anybody else that Speed take it upon themselves to re-write what time the day begins? Their schedule starts with 6:00am - so a race that is being broadcast at 2:30am SUNDAY is shown as being on at the end of the Saturday schedule. Maybe it comes from having an engineer father and an IT background but stuff like that just ticks me off no end. Can't they just go along with the rest of the world?:rolleyes:

That's why I missed the first broadcast.

Back